For Furizon Riots, three tickets will be available for the event, sold in different timelines.
- Early Bird ticket – from
Purchasable from January 2022 to 28 February 2022
- Regular ticket – from
Purchasable from 01 March 2022 to 26 May 2022
- Early Bird ticket – from
Tickets will not include the obligatory Furizon’s annual membership card (2021/2022).
The basic rates can be supplemented with:
- Special Ticket “Sponsor“, with a surcharge of 40,00€
- Special Ticket “Supersponsor“, with a surcharge of 95,00€
To all tickets, you can purchase additional extras:
- Early Arrival, which gives the access to check-in from 27 may 2022, with a surcharge of 42,00€
- Late Departure, which gives the access to check-out the 2 june 2022, with a surcharge of 42,00€
The convention’s services won’t be active during Early Arrival and Late Departure.
* National holiday in Italy
All the tickets (base rate) are composed of:
- Lodging quota, breakfast, dinner and four nights accomodation;
- Event fee that ensures access to Furizon activities during the event;
FURIZON MEMBERSHIP CARD
Membership is required to attend the event. It costs only 10EUR and includes insurance during the activities carried out by Furizon and the possibility to participate in other events within the deadline (end of September 2022).
TICKETS AND UPGRADE DETAILS
|Access to Furizon riots event and public areas|
|Badge and lanyard|
|Furizon Riots T-Shirt|
|Half board (breakfast and dinner) for 4 nights|
|Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for 4 nights|
|Badge and lanyard Sponsor|
|Priority access to Dealer's Den|
|Special mention in the event conbook|
|Free 5.00EUR Barcard|
|Badge and lanyard Supersponsor|
|Special Supersponsor gadget|
|Access to exclusive events or locations|
|One access each day at the SPA of the hotel|
|Exclusive Photoshooting at the waterfalls of Cavalese|
- Early Arrival and Late Departure aren’t covered by full board treatment.
- Access to the SPA is subject to availability by the hotel. Furizon is not responsible for any forced closures for any reason and no compensation will be paid.
- In case of bad weather the photoshooting at the Cavalese waterfalls can be moved or replaced with an equivalent activity.
- Access to certain areas of the hotel may be limited without prior notice, at the sole discretion of the Furizon or hotel staff.
ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS FEE
As a nonprofit, Furizon has always had the goal of offering a fair price for access to its services. The use of external platforms to process electronic payments (by debit/credit card) entails costs per transaction that have a significant impact on a non-profit’s budget.
For Furizon Riots, the fees for processing electronic payments will be charged to individual participants, and will be 2.55%. Participants who do not want to pay the surcharge are invited to pay their registration by bank transfer.
More details on payment by bank transfer will be available during registration.